Thank you for using EvoluData.com. We take your privacy very seriously. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth and customized experience while you use our services.
Here we describe how we collect, use and handle your personal information while you use our services.
Our collection of your data
The information EvoluData.com collects may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- When we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- When you visit our website or use the platform;
- When you register with us as an end-user of our services;
- When you contact us for help through the contact info page;
- When you attend our client conferences or webinars, and
- When the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
Our use of your data
EvoluData.com may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the services that you have requested;
- Manage your client relationship and provide you with necessary support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our services, or content, or services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our website;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business, and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Our disclosure of your personal information to third parties
- We may share your user personal information, if you consent, after letting you know what information will be shared, with whom, and why.
- We may share your data for security reasons. E.g. If you are a member of an organization, EvoluData.com may share your username, your usage data and your device information associated with that organization with an owner and/or administrator of the organization who has agreed to the corporate terms of service or applicable customer agreements, to the extent that such information is provided only to investigate or respond to a security incident that affects or compromises the security of that particular organization.
- We may share your data for legal disclosure. EvoluData.com strives for transparency in complying with legal process and legal obligations. EvoluData.com may disclose user personal information or other information we collect about you to law enforcement if required in response to a court order, search warrant, a similar government order, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to protect our property or rights, or those of third parties or the public at large.
- We share certain aggregated, non-personally identifying information with others about how our users, collectively, use EvoluData.com.
- We do not sell your user personal information for monetary or other consideration.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
- Web Beacons EvoluData.com and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to the cookie requirements of EvoluData.com.
- Website Links We may create links to other websites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by EvoluData.com may have links leading to our site. EvoluData.com cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
International transfers of your personal data
As we are a global remote company. Information collected from you may be stored and processed in any country in which EvoluData.com employees maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such countries may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country.